Kodak EasyShare P820 Software and Digital Frame Firmware Downloads for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
Kodak EasyShare P820 Firmware Downloads
Operating System(s): Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Xp
- Kodak EasyShare P820 Firmware with Rev A or Rev B – Download (3.4MB)
- Kodak EasyShare P820 Firmware with Rev C – Download (1.9MB)
This firmware version updates the user interface and improves picture frame performance.
Operating System(s): MAC OS X 10.3.x, MAC OS X 10.4.x, MAC OS X 10.5.x, MAC OS X 10.6.x, MAC OS X 10.7.x
- Kodak EasyShare P820 Mac Firmware with Rev A or Rev B – Download (3.3MB)
- Kodak EasyShare P820 Mac Firmware with Rev C – Download (1.8MB)
Upgrade the Firmware on Your Digital Picture Frame:
- Click Continue.
- Review the instructions to choose the correct firmware file for your frame.
- Download the *.img file to your computer
- Rev A: Kodak_FW_V82b.img
- Rev B: Kodak_FW_V82b.img
- Rev C: Kodak_FW_V82c.img
- Copy the *.img file to the root directory (not in a folder or subfolder) of a memory card or USB flash drive, then insert the memory card or USB flash drive into your frame.
- Tap Settings.
- Select Upgrade firmware, then tap OK. The current firmware version on your frame and the version on the memory card or flash drive appears.
- Select Upgrade firmware, then tap OK to begin the upgrade.CAUTION: Do not turn off your frame or remove the memory card or USB flash drive during this upgrade. The upgrade may take up to 5 minutes. Your frame automatically restarts when the upgrade is complete.
- Remove the memory card or USB flash drive from your frame.
- Verify that the firmware is upgraded. See the above instructions, Determine Your Current Firmware Version.
Click here for Kodak EasyShare P820 Digital Frame Manual or User Guide.
This download page includes the EasyShare P820 Software, Digital Frame Firmware and P820 Manual.