Kodak PIXPRO S-1 Compact System Camera Software and Firmware download for Operating Systems.
Kodak PIXPRO S-1 Firmware Downloads
Operating System (s) : Windows and Macintosh
- Kodak PIXPRO S-1 Firmware Update v1.03 – Download (49.02MB)
Firmware Update Instructions:
- Format your SD card then power off the camera.(Note:Formatting will erase all files permanently.)
- Connect your camera via USB cable to your computer.
- Download the file(S-110.bin) and extract the firmware file to your formatted SD card.Connect your camera via USB cable to your computer.
- Turn off the PIXPRO S-1 camera and unplug it from the USB cable.Turn on the camera.
- Press the Menu button, scroll up/down to select the icon.”Press to enter”.
- Select the SD icon and enter the FW Version menu.”Press to enter”.
- “Select Yes and press to upgrade.”