Kodak EasyShare 5100 Driver and Cloud Printing Software download for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.With this version of software, you can easily download PrintProjects software, which helps you design, print, and share photo cards, calendars, books, and more. With PrintProjects software, you can print at home or have your creations shipped to you.
Kodak EasyShare 5100 Driver and Software Downloads
Operating System (s) : Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Win Vista, Win Xp (32bit and 64bit for all OS)
File Name: aio_install.exe, KCPConnector_v1_0_9_2.exe
- EasyShare 5100 Win Driver – Download (10.1MB)
With this software, you can set up your classic (non-cloud ready) printer to enable cloud printing, which allows you to print from anywhere with your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Note: The computer must be powered on and connected to the Internet to receive jobs from the cloud printing service, and then to send the print jobs to the connected printer.
KODAK Cloud Printing Win Software Connector – Download (6.7MB)
Operating System (s) : Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x
File Name: KCPConnector_v1.0.dmg
- KODAK Cloud Printing Mac Software Connector – Download (9.3MB)
Verify that a KODAK 5100 Printer Driver is installed:
- Select Start > Printers and Faxes on your PC.
- If a KODAK 5100 AiO Printer does not appear in the window, the printer driver for your printer is not installed. (A printer driver will be installed when you restart the computer).
- If one Printer appears, the printer driver is installed.
- If multiple KODAK EasyShare 5100 AiO Printers appear, right-click and delete each AiO printer driver. (A printer driver will be installed when you restart the computer).
- Close the Printers and Faxes window.
Similarly, you can download Kodak EasyShare 5300 Driver for Windows and Mac OS X.
Last Updated on April 3, 2021