Kodak Google Cloud Printer Software Download for your Printer.
Your printer lets you print from anywhere in the world from your smartphone, tablet, or computer that uses Google Cloud Print enabled apps. You must register your printer with a Google account to enable this feature.
Kodak Google Cloud Printer Software Downloads
Make sure you have the latest version of Home Center Software and printer firmware.
Operating System (s) : Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Vista, Win Xp
File Name: KCPConnector_v1_0_9_2.exe
- KODAK Cloud Printing Win Software Connector – Download (6.8MB)
Operating System (s) : Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x
With this software, you can set up your classic (non-cloud ready) printer to enable cloud printing, which allows you to print from anywhere with your smartphone, tablet, or computer. For details on setup, go to www.kodak.com/go/cloudprintingsetup.
- Google Cloud Printing Mac Software Connector – Download (9.32MB)
Open Home Center Software, then click Cloud Printing Setup.
Depending on your Operating System, use the path below to select Cloud Printing Setup.
- WINDOWS XP OS: Select Start > Programs > Kodak > KODAK AiO Printer Tools, then click Cloud Printing Setup.
- WINDOWS 10, 8.1, 7 and VISTA OS: Select WINDOWS icon > All Programs > Kodak > KODAK AiO Home Center > Printer Tools, then click Cloud Printing Setup.
- MAC OS: Select KODAK AiO Home Center > Tools, then click Cloud Printing Setup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. In the Google window, click Finish printer registration.
Last Updated on April 22, 2021