Kodak EasyShare W1020 Software and Wireless Digital Frame Firmware Downloads for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
Kodak EasyShare W1020 Software Downloads
Operating System(s): Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Win XP
- Kodak EasyShare W1020 Win 10 Software – Download (7.3MB)
- Win 8.1/8, Win 7 Software – Download (7.4MB)
- W1020 Firmware for Vista and Win XP- Download (2MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
- Mac Firmware – Download (7.3MB)
This firmware version allows you to view your personal Flickr photos directly on your wireless frame.
Kodak EasyShare W1020 Digital Frame Software Installation Instructions:
- NOTE: APPLE QUICKTIME Player is required for some software features. Visit APPLE to download the latest version of the QUICKTIME Player.
- Disconnect all accessory devices from your computer (digital camera, camera dock, printer dock, photo printer, card reader, etc.).
- Verify that you logged on to the computer using the administrator account.
- Close all programs.
- Download the EasyShare W1020 software.
- When the download is complete, select Start > Programs > Kodak > Kodak Easyshare digital display software.
Click here for Kodak EasyShare W1020 Digital Frame Manual or User Guide.
This download page includes the EasyShare W1020 Software, Digital Frame Firmware and Manual.
Last Updated on April 22, 2021