Kodak i1220 Scanner Driver and software download for Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
Kodak i1220 Scanner Driver Downloads
OS : Windows 10 32bit-64bit, Windows 8.1/8 32bit-64bit, Windows 7 32bit-64bit, Win Vista 32bit-64bit, Win XP 32bit-64bit
File Name: InstallSoftware_i1200_v4.09.exe, Size: 142MB
- i1220 Scanner Win Driver – Download (142MB)
- Download and double-click on setup. If the message Portions of this application are already installed is displayed, click Yes to continue the installation process. Any previously installed Kodak Scanner software that is shared with this scanner will be updated.
- Click Next when the Welcome screen is displayed.
- Click I Agree after you have read and agreed with the terms of the Software License Agreement. The installation will start and several progress screens will be displayed.
- Click Finish when the installation is complete.
- Smart Touch Application Download
Dependencies: Microsoft .Net 2.0 and Microsoft Installer 3.x Note: When installing i1200 Smart Touch Application, shut down all applications, as the PC may require a reboot to finalize the installation.
Operating System (s) : Linux, Ubuntu 6.06+, Fedora 8+, SUSE 10.1+
File Name: LinuxSoftware_i1200_v3.27.tar.gz, Szie: 13.5MB
- i1220 Scanner Linux Driver – Download (13.4MB)
Install the driver software before connecting the scanner to your PC.
NOTES: • Depending on the operating system you are installing on (Ubuntu, Fedora, or SUSE) the following procedures may be slightly different. • Kodak i1220 Scanner software requires QT3. Verify that your system has these installed (e.g., Fedora: Applications>Add/Remove Software). • You must be a super user to install the software.
Last Updated on April 23, 2021