Kodak PIXPRO SL10 Firmware and Lens Digital Camera Module’s Software download for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
Kodak PIXPRO SL10 Firmware Downloads
OS: Windows and Macintosh
File Name: sl10-101.zip, Size: 6.7MB
- Kodak PIXPRO SL10 Firmware Update v1.01 – Download
Firmware Update Instructions:
- Format your SD card then power off the camera. (Note: Formatting will erase all files permanently.)
- Connect your camera via USB cable to your computer.
- Download the zip file(sl10-101.zip) and extract the firmware file to your formatted SD card.
- Turn off the PIXPRO SL10 camera and unplug it from the USB cable. Turn on the camera.
- Press the Menu button, scroll up/down to select the “menu” icon. Press “set” to enter.
- Select the SD icon and enter the FW Version menu.
- “Select Yes and press “set” to upgrade”.
Last Updated on July 11, 2021