Kodak EasyShare W1020 Wireless Digital Frame Software and Firmware Downloads for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
Kodak EasyShare W1020 Firmware Downloads
Operating System(s): Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Xp
- Kodak EasyShare W1020 Win 7 Firmware – Download (7.3MB)
- Kodak EasyShare W1020 Vista Firmware – Download (7.4MB)
- Kodak EasyShare W1020 Win Xp Firmware – Download (7.3MB)
- Kodak EasyShare W1020 Software – Download (2MB) – Supported: Win Xp and Vista.
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
- Kodak EasyShare W1020 Mac Firmware – Download (7.3MB)
This firmware version allows you to view your personal Flickr® photos directly on your wireless frame.
Kodak EasyShare W1020 Digital Frame Software Installation Instructions:
- NOTE: APPLE QUICKTIME Player is required for some software features. Visit APPLE to download the latest version of the QUICKTIME Player.
- Disconnect all accessory devices from your computer (digital camera, camera dock, printer dock, photo printer, card reader, etc.).
- Verify that you logged on to the computer using the administrator account.
- Close all programs.
- Download the EasyShare W1020 software.
- When the download is complete, select Start > Programs > Kodak > Kodak Easyshare digital display software.
Click here for Kodak EasyShare W1020 Digital Frame Manual or User Guide.
This download page includes the EasyShare W1020 Software, Digital Frame Firmware and W1020 Manual.